Thursday, July 18, 2013

Homemade Paint

I wanted to get some finger paint for my daughter to play with. I finally found some but the price was way too expensive!

So, I was very happy to know that I can easily make them in my own kitchen! It's dirt cheap and almost effortless. My first attempt was a great success and I can't wait to do this again!



If you'd like to try making this, all you need is:
  Cornflour
  A bit of sugar
  A bit of salt
  Water
  Food colouring (note: you may use turmeric for yellow but it stains) 

  1. Stir everything in a pot over slow fire until the mixture thickens. Add water if the mixture is too thick.
  2. Pour into separate containers.
  3. Add in food colouring
  4. Stir and play!



1 comment:

  1. yes, the old style finger paint recipe! can get a nice texture too. Enjoy! - Ade J

    ReplyDelete