Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas Baking

I remember the smell of my mom's kitchen when we were baking cookies for Christmas. Andy Williams, Karen Carpenter or Boney M could be heard while we were rolling and pressing. Those were the good old days.

Nowadays, I have a small kitchen and a tiny oven. But I still love baking for Christmas. And my 3-year-old daughter seems to enjoy it too.

Here are some snapshots of the Christmas goodies I made in my lil' kitchen.

2008

Chocolate Crinkles


Mini Gingerbread Men
Cinnamon Sticks. These really are a favourite among many.

Orange Shortbread

Peanut Butter Cookies



2009



 

2012

I became a busy mummy after giving birth at 2010. So, no baking for Christmas. Or least no photos, until last year. Here's what I made.

Christmas Log




2013

These are some of the stuff I made this year. The rest are the same as what I've made before.

Gingerbread people again. This year, they've grown bigger and sexier!

Well, that's all folks. Here's wishing everyone happy baking and a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment